Submit your order securely via our mobile-friendly web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store at no additional cost!
Helpful Online Ordering Information
- Orders must be submitted with the student's @student.waubonsee.edu email address in order to receive order confirmation and notifications. Use of external email addresses will prevent you from receiving any communications regarding your order.
- We are not responsible for bounced email or spam filters deleting order information.
- Orders are fulfilled based on in store availability.
- Orders are processed during Bookstore operating hours. Orders submitted after store closing and/or during weekends will not be processed until the store re-opens.
- Please be aware that it can take up to 72 hours to process your order regardless of shipping method selected. ** Please note: It may take longer to process orders during peak sales periods such as the beginning of a semester.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Once an order has been processed it cannot be canceled. The Bookstore does not receive drop notifications. The student is responsible for requesting a refund (to be processed in-store and paid back to original form of payment) prior to the return deadline. Return policies and deadlines are found in the return section of Customer Service.
- Charges in excess of your Financial Aid Book Voucher will be added to your Student Account. You are responsible for payment of all charges on your Student Account.
- Waubonsee does not offer Phone Orders.
- ** Photo ID is required at time of order pick-up.
YES! We ship books via UPS and FedEx (2-7 day turnaround) in the continental U.S. - Sorry no international shipping.
FREE ground shipping with $100 or more order (before taxes)!
Ground Shipping: $16.99
2nd Day Shipping: $22.99
** Special Rates apply on larger, bulky items. This rate will be displayed before checkout.back to top
Valid receipts are REQUIRED for all returns and exchanges. A $5 lookup fee will be charged for lost receipts.
Textbooks purchased prior to ‘on sale’ date or purchased after the refund deadline each term, may not be eligible for a refund. Books must be in original condition, free from writing, marking, or water damage. Binding, shrink-wrap, and cover must be intact without damage.
Refund Period Ends:
- 16 week classes = 10 business days from class start date
- 8-12 week classes = 4 business days from class start date
- Less than 8 week classes = 2 business days from class start date
- ESL & GED Books = 7 business days from receipt date
- Self-Paced Open Entry Courses = 7 business days from receipt date
** Business days begin on the day class starts.
EX: Monday start date, books must be re-turned by the following Tuesday; Tuesday start date, books must be returned by following Wednesday, etc.
Refunds are not given on textbooks with software or access codes if package has been opened. Purchases made by check require 14 business days for check to clear before cash refund will be given.
Clothing & Gifts
Regular priced clothing and gifts may be returned for refund or exchange within 14 calendar days from receipt date. Clearance/sale items can be exchanged within seven days of purchase date.
Sorry, returns not allowed on:
- Textbooks with software or access codes if the package has been opened.
- Optional textbooks, study aids, test prep guides, reference books, computer software, hardware and media, nursing supplies and equipment, trade-books, and school supplies.