Helpful Online Ordering Information
- Orders must be submitted with the student's @student.waubonsee.edu email address in order to receive order confirmation and notifications. Use of external email addresses will prevent you from receiving any communications regarding your order.
- We are not responsible for bounced email or spam filters deleting order information.
- Books can be shipped to and picked up at all four campuses: Aurora Downtown Campus, Aurora Fox Valley, Plano, Sugar Grove
- Orders are fulfilled based on in store availability.
- Orders are processed during Bookstore operating hours. Orders submitted after store closing and/or during weekends will not be processed until the store re-opens.
- Please be aware that it can take up to 72 hours to process your order regardless of shipping method selected.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Once an order has been processed it cannot be canceled. The Bookstore does not receive drop notifications. The student is responsible for requesting a refund (to be processed in-store and paid back to original form of payment) prior to the return deadline. Return policies and deadlines are found in the General Info page under Map/Store Info.
** Please note it may take longer to process orders during peak sales periods such as the beginning of a semester.
Photo ID is required at time of order pick-up.
If you would like to use the Waubonsee Bookstore price comparison tool please click on the button below. This comparison tool helps you search for the best prices for your course materials.